What is SmartFarm?
– We are a crowd-farming digital platform in Africa where you can save, invest, and earn returns by investing in farms that increase food production.
What does SmartFarm do?
– We increase food production in Africa by providing a platform where people can fund the cultivation of raw agricultural produce.
What is the return on my investment?
– We offer between 6% - 25% return on investment.
What produce can you find on a SmartFarm?
– We work with food processing companies to determine the quantity and the quality of farm produce that will meet their production needs. This informs the decision on what we produce and ensures a guaranteed market.
How does this Work?
– First, you sign up on our website to create your own Smartfarm account.
– Then you select the number of units of available farms to invest and proceed to make your payment.
– At the end of the stipulated farm cycle, you will receive a percentage of the profit after the sales of harvest as well as your initial investment capital.
What is Farm Wallet?
– It is an easy way to save on your phone and invest in any of our Smartfarm at your own convenience. With Farm Wallet, you can also monitor your investment on the go.
What happens after I make payment?
– You will receive a mail acknowledging receipt of investment on the farm, the number of farm units you are sponsoring, the farm cycle tenure, and the end date of the farm cycle.
– You can check your account dashboard to keep track of your investment and the farm activities.
What does the insurance cover?
– In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the insurance covers only the initial investment capital and not return after harvest.
How many units am I allowed to farm?
– Investors can farm as many units as desired. You can select the amount and number of units you prefer to invest in from the dashboard after signup.
How soon can I get started?
– You can start right away. We are ready to serve you.